Pole Control Studios simple
5 step guide to planning the
perfect pole party to remember
BOOK your Party NOW!
Expect to have Fun, Fly,Fall, and freak out! Pole dance does wonders to the way you think.
BACHELORETTE|BIRTHDAY| GIRLS NIGHT OUT
Bare feet or socks are suggested. Cinderella Shoes are not required but may be used to take pictures ONLY!
Did you know you can bring your own Flash drive,CD or DVD to play to highlight a personal touch?
secrets of a party planner
Girls Night Out
Sweet 18, 21
any excuse is a great excuse to have a pole party with your friends
Welcome to the best in alternative fitness. If you ever said you’ve always wanted to try Pole dance then this is the place for you. We at Pole Control Studios give you exactly what we promise, The BEST in Fitness for the Sensual Mind Body & Soul.
So you have read that Pole Dancing is a fab way to get fit, have fun, and find the sexy kitten hidden within? Well you’re not wrong there !! There are many Pole Dancing Studios & Instructors offering different ways of interpreting this beautiful art form. So which is more for you, the fitness, or the let the beast out sexy style? Here are 10 tips to aid you when looking for the right Pole dance fitness Studio or Instructor.
1. It’s all about the Experience! That’s the Instructors experience! Check out the credentials :) Be sure they have a qualification in Pole Dance fitness from the PDC, be aware of the “I’ve been awarded an A* in how to use a Gym Machine”, it’s all well and good but if they have only been “teaching” for 2 weeks then that’s not good! Don’t be afraid to ask!
2. Check out the website or the instructors facebook, social networking site. From these you should get a feel for what they are all about, and any comments they have had made about them. This is a good way to research any courses/classes offered before you part with your hard earned cash!
3. If you are looking to book a course ask for a free trial or an introduction class before you commit, even if it is for a small fee. Better that then paying around $100 for 6 weeks and you then don’t use it !
4. Try a couple of studios / instructors before you commit. You will gain something new from every instructor that you try. There are pole instructors that are better at technical, some are better at the “sexy” element and some that should’ve stuck to their day job! However if you are so lucky to find a studio that inhabits both sensual and fitness classes buy a lifetime membership. Save the best for last. Judge the studio based on their online content.
5. Talk to people in the class. Ask them what they get out of each session and why they are doing the class. These will be people who are doing it for the same reason as you maybe and will no doubt know how you feel. It’s good to talk :) You may be on the pole next to your new best friend
6. Don’t be afraid to ask the “Pros”. Drop them an email with any questions you would like to know the answer for. They may be able to suggest a studio or an instructor in your area. Recommendations from an industry leader is good value
7. Sometimes the cheapest classes aren’t the best value. Shop around ! What’s the cost, how many sessions, how long are the sessions, what are the cancellations fees etc etc. READ THE SMALLPRINT! Studios most likely have limited space and many interested participants. Be aware of ANY studio who over books or makes students share a pole.
8. Wear comfortable clothing. Always ask the instructor what to wear but don’t feel forced into wearing something you may not be comfortable in to start with, ie high heels. Take them with you as well as some pumps and gradually work your way in to them. If you feel comfortable in what you wear you will get more out of the session.
9. Expect to be stiff the next few day and have a few bruises!! Treat them as your trophy :) any “Pole Dancer” will tell you that this is part of the experience. The more confident and experienced you get on the pole the more you limit those bruises (though you will still ache if you always push yourself!!)
10. If you are still stuck and unsure as to what to do, email me !! Drop me a mail to Holly Woods and I will get back to you
Planning a pole party?
Have a blast with your friends
Choose which type of entertainment you like: Do you want just pole dancing? Do you want pole dancing and chair dancing combined? Do you want to add an additional service like limo service? Do you want a little of EVERYTHING? It’s up to you!
No hassles…no worries!
for an instant quote email specifications to: email@example.com
Packages can be tailored to fit your party’s specific needs and requirements; simply call us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Pole Control Studio’s is one of Connecticut’s most stunning and unique event facilities. Located in the up and coming trendy Parkville area on Park and Bartholemew, this 1700 sq foot space will awe you with its sophisticated decor and charming comforts for members.
Rapidly becoming the choice venue for Connecticut’s urban elite and professional event planners, Pole Control Studio’s provides an upscale atmosphere and sexy ambiance to any event.
Customizable for small to large groups. Your event can be designed to your specifications by our experienced event planners, our professional staff is here to work with you to ensure your event is a success.
Our most popular bookings right now are Girls night out, bachelorette or birthday parties! we can book your private parties in the evenings on weekdays and afternoons on weekends . We can host your party anyday
This stylish space is ideal for corporate events, private birthday parties, holiday parties and fundraising events
We can create you a package deal that can accommodate your most persnipicky guests. Everyone will have a blast and you’ll get all the credit.
Hosting memorable Pole Control Studios Party is our specialty! Celebrate your special occasion in style at Connecticut’s HOTTEST women’s lifestyle facility.
Guaranteed to be a wild night of fun you’ll remember forever, our fabulous facility in the Original Barridon Building on Park Street was designed for throwing amazing parties.
Our studios boast up to 6 dance poles and a 4 pole VIP options for the ultimate posh experience.
Take pictures in the V.I.P lounge before learning a sexy pole or Chair dance routine that is bound to have your group reminiscing for years!
Pole Control Studio’s is the perfect venue for your extra special girls’ night out.
Packages can be tailored to fit your party’s specific needs and requirements; simply call us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
We are so excited to to be your choice venue for your special event. It was a pleasure collaborating with you to discuss with you your party options. Your party can be as unique as you are from an exclusive reservation at one of our affiliated restaurants to an after party at an affiliated night club.
The RUSSIAN LADY
Get out while in Hartford! Jump in a limo for your after party options at MYNX in Hartford. They host 2 different atmospheres that should appeal to guests of all ages. Ask for Susan St John
Our exclusive facility for posh ALL inclusive VIP Private Pole parties. Located on the 4h floor, it provides private accommodations dining and City view lounging options.
Exotic dancing wear and customizable swimwear and Fitness Competition suits, they carry products manufactured by top rated companies, Located in Springfield Ma. Delivery Options available
We give a Salute to Salute
Complete with a spectacular view of Hartford’s Bushnell Park, Salute offers traditional Italian dining with a blend of unique flair no other restaurant has in the city.
We consider this club exceptionally accommodating #1 Downtown Hartford’s premiere plush lounge. You can relax at a 4-6 person VIP booth. Create a Perfect "Selfie" scene.
Just in case you forget!
Arrive at your party at least 15 -30 minutes in advance to fill out the necessary registration forms and waivers.
To prevent injury:
Please be sure to remove all your hand jewelry before class. NO Watches Bracelets or rings
Come to class with no OIL or LOTION on your skin. Please bring a Hand towel
Wear loose fitting yoga pants or a pair of shorts that exposes about 3 inches above the knee and a sleeveless tank top or what we call a husband beater.
We encourage the use of heeled shoes, perferrably without embellishments.
Arrive with a pleasant attitude and look forward to having fun.
Remember: Outside items, food and beverages are subject to the On location policy
May not be brought from any outside source. We have an extensive menu for food and restaurant affiliations.
Beverages: Pole Control Studios will not be responsible for any actions taken under the influence of outside beverages. All participants must sign release and must be waived under the restrictions for non/alcoholic beverages rules & regulations.
Photography: A photographer may be booked for your party but if you choose not to, Pole Control Studios will claim all the rights to any images the day of your event.
The registration form should have been filled out during Party Planning and Coordination meeting. Just in case items are deducted or added to the final invoices, paid the day of event.
Call 860 246 7653 to speak to your coordinator to order additionals.
-$50.00 ............per person
-$200.00 deposit covers minimum (4) guests
($248.50 or $62.17 pp with tax and gratuity)
-200.00................. Deposit holds your date and time and 4 guests Do not lose the date you want!!!
This includes your Master Instructor, water & juice and soda mixers.
Does not Include ALCOHOL or add-on's tips and gratuity.
Goodie Bags are an additional $15 per person. It includes: FREE Pole class drop in passfor 1, Candy or Chocolate treats and Temporary Tattoo. Tag us, Snap a pic or share a review for another Free Class
30-45 minutes /45-60 minutes
1 guy/girl ............$295 /$395
2 guys/girls ........$480 /$580
3 guys/girls .........$655 /$755
4 guys/girls....... $899 /$1000
You will get your VIP bracelet that covers your entry fee to the night club, waive the wait in line, and choose your bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, or Champagne.
Our Price: $400 (1-6 guests)
+ Bottle service
Our Price: $600 (7-10 guests) +2 Bottles service
Our Price: $1100 (11-20 guests) + 3 Bottles service
Our Price: $1500 (21-25 guests) + 4 Bottles service
please call for parties of 25 or more to accomodate after party requests.
(860) 246-POLE (7653)
Platters must be ordered in advance.
Cheese & Crackers
Fountain (Chocolate or Beverage)
All platters start at $5.50 per person after 6
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FALL/WINTER 2020
Add-On Classes require additional time and may need additional instructors.
Chair Dance, Floor Werk
Twerk, Hot Hula, Buti yoga
If you booked a Pole Control Studios Party (Bachelorette Party, Girls Night Out or In, Or Birthday Party with a paid a $200.00 deposit you may cancel no less that 8 days in advance.
There are No Refunds we will allow 120 days to reschedule your party date with that deposit held in order not to forfeit your party. All party reschedule date must not interfere with prior parties booked. Private parties allow options of time extention, food beverages and additional entertainment. Add On's cannot be rescheduled for VIP options. All parties should be booked 2 weeks in advance. Additional fees will apply to parties booked within less time. Booking a private party of 3 or more students during weekly Pole Discovery Introduction to pole class is strictly prohibited. Please understand there are 2 very different teaching techniques in a class versus a party.
Holly Woods, the owner of Pole Control Studios and Erotic Empire. These companies host a conglomerate of female marketed services. Fitness fashion fantasy and fun, These companies she started right after high school to a much more unreceptive audience. She allows women to enjoy a lifestyle facility that brings their needs directly to them. She began to realize women wanted to learn about more than fashion and beauty, but they needed to learn how to find their strength in their sensuality. Holly Woods took her passion for dance in an unacceptable society and began teaching the art of pole dancing. Being an artists at heart she built Pole Control Studios. Quickly realizingthis is an amazing service to offer everyday people bored with the mundane and wanted something more alternative from their gym. With studios popping up all around the region since her staple in the industry, Holly Wood perseveres over all with her unique teaching style and endless knowledge of the sensual arts.
Her classes are Empowering non threatening atmospheres of unity strength and guidance with attention to detail being taught in every class through muscle memory. The repetition is not for the easily bored. Students receive empowerment from each other as every struggle becomes easier with the camaraderie of laughter and enjoyment and simple praise the most minor of accomplishments. Holly Woods give you the ability to continue to grow in the sport she and her many colleagues around the world are deeming into the Olympics.
We are well aware of our reputation. We cannot offer less service for more money. We are determined to be the best because there are many other pole dance fitness studios however we pride ourselves in being the original, the most exclusive, the absolute best. We have a strict and sophisticated scheduling system that put the needs of each client first. Your time is valuable, and we will make ourselves available. We take the art of Pole fitness very seriously. You will not learn the more difficult tricks or spins if you don’t hone down the strength in the beginner or intermediate classes. The sensual aspect of the dance will not come easy to you if you cannot get past the fact your teacher expects more out of you. Your natural sensuality exists whether we explore it or not. Together we will reach heights you never dreamed of. We can take all the time you need.