Click Red Button ABOVE for VIDEO!
CLICK HERE: Interactive Mapping
9100 Boyd Road, Rogue River, Oregon
Welcome to 9100 Boyd Road in Rogue River, Oregon!
Welcome to 9100 Boyd Road in beautiful Southern Oregon! This is the quintessential rural property dream for the discerning outdoorsman. Situated on 169.83 acres, this private estate includes over 10 miles of riding trails, direct access to 3,000 (+/-) acres of contiguous public lands, great hunting, hiking and much more! The grand, lodge style residence boasts over 7600 square feet and is accented with quality woodwork and soaring ceilings throughout. Surrounding the lodge home is breathtaking mature landscaping, multiple deck and patio areas, a cascading water feature with small pond, and an in-ground pool with expansive patio. Improvements include a lighted tennis court, beautiful horse barn, shop with covered RV parking, paved driveway and a whole house backup generator system. Multiple tax lots provide potential for additional homesites.
“Not only is the home amazing and the vineyard incredible, but the location is perfect.”
Located in beautiful Southern Oregon, Carpenter Hill Estate and Vineyard is the ideal place to enjoy all that the region has to offer. Being just minutes from the history and theatrical opportunities of Jacksonville and Ashland, and the convenience of Medford, this location is ideal! The wonderful custom estate captures the very essence of the vineyard dream with dramatic views, and elegant details throughout. Southern Oregon is known for having four distinct seasons, a mild winter, and many social and recreational opportunities to enjoy year-round. One of the great and rewarding experiences of owning your own vineyard comes from the ability to create your own wine label or even host your own tastings. The Rogue Valley’s wine community is expanding, and gaining national recognition. The area is characterized by a diverse landscape of mountains and valleys, and the mild climate which provides vineyard owners a unique opportunity to produce a wide range of varietals.
A true Northwestern setting with a variety of native trees, plants and two creeks, including year-round Ward Creek running along the southern border. There is a great area down near the creek for camping or just relaxing. Peaceful and privately set in the beautiful Rogue Valley, you will forget that you’re only minutes to the town of Rogue River and public recreation areas along the renowned Rogue River. There is easy access to I-5, and the Rogue Valley International Airport (21 miles).
The residence is surrounded by a terraced yard that has been beautifully landscaped with a collection of plants, trees and flowers and features a deck and lawn area, providing multiple spaces to enjoy the private tranquility. As you step through the grand entryway, you will find this spacious home features a unique floorplan that creates both formal and informal living areas to accommodate any lifestyle. The Living room features a 24’ vaulted ceiling, wooden beams, a stately rock fireplace wall and 16’ tall Pella windows that allow the park-like setting and trees to be a part of the room. The elegant Dining room is accented with coffered ceilings and leads to the large Kitchen with island, ample storage and breakfast nook that overlooks the beautiful backyard. The spacious home office has an attached library and is the perfect space for working from home, hobbies, and more. The main level also includes a large laundry room and full bath with exterior access.
Upstairs you will find the stunning Master suite. The suite includes a corner fireplace, deck with sunken hot tub that leads to a private garden, 2 walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom with skylight, double sinks, vanity and sauna! Both of the guest bedroom suites have sliding doors with access to a shared balcony, attached bathrooms and spacious closets. The Recreation Room has soaring ceilings, rustic accents and is over 1000 square feet. Great as a second family room, game room, or media room.
Downstairs is the large hobby room with over 1,000 square feet of space. The room features soaring ceilings, a work space for projects, lots of storage and more. This is an ideal room for a home gym or hobby room with ample storage. There is also an attached 3-car garage.
The property is complete with lighted tennis court and pathways, established vegetable garden, in-ground pool, a workshop with RV bay, plus a horse barn with 4 stalls, tack room and ample storage for hay and equipment, 8 acres of fenced pastures, an outdoor arena and more. A 68+ GPM well services the property. There is a 100KW generator that supplies backup power. Also, there is high speed cable Internet available!
The property is home to deer, bear, turkey and many more species of wildlife. There are two deer stands and a food plot for your recreational enjoyment. This property is located in the Evans Creek hunting unit with over the counter tags available for big game species, including the sought after late season archery deer tag. Miles of riding and ATV trails have been developed throughout the property, with access to vast BLM land. By any standard this is a great home and property for the most discerning buyer.
● 36-4W-12-C0 Tax Lot 200, APN 10570326, 5.18 Acres (Zoning Woodland Resource)
● 36-4W-12-B0 Tax Lot 200, APN 10287118, 77.68 Acres (Zoning Woodland Resource)
● 36-4W-12-C0 Tax Lot 300, APN 10287183, 52.64 Acres (Zoning Woodland Resource)
● 36-4W-12-C0 Tax Lot 100, APN 10287207, 33.12 Acres (Zoning Woodland Resource)
● 36-4W-12-D0 Tax Lot 400, APN 10563596, 1.21 Acres (Zoning RR2.5)
● 1,300 to 1,600 Feet
● Rolling, Hillside, Pasture, Wooded
● Private retreat situated in a wooded valley with spectacular views.
● Food Plot for Wild game with 2 hunting blinds.
● Over 10 miles of Hiking, Horseback Riding and ATV Trails on the property and the adjoining BLM Lands.
● Paved Driveway.
● The property has a variety of native trees and plants including evergreen trees like Douglas Fir and Sugar Pine, Deciduous trees like Black Oaks and Madrone as well as many other species of shrubs and vegetation.
● The area around the home has been professionally landscaped with an assortment of blooming plants, trees and flowers and features a lush lawn.
● 3 Bedroom Suites
● 4 Full & 1 Half
Main Floor Rooms
● Living Room, Formal Dining, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Office/Den with Library, Laundry, Powder Room.
2nd Floor Rooms
● Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Guest Bedrooms (2), Guest Bathrooms (2), Powder Room, Recreation Room.
Lower Floor Rooms
● Bonus Room, Storage Room.
Heating and Air Systems
● Central Heating and Air. All electric with heat pump. Multiple Zones.
● Wood burning fireplace in Living Room.
● Covered Front Porch
● The back of the home features multiple patios and decks.
● Cascading water feature with small pond.
● Incredible mature landscaping.
● Central Vacuum.
● Whole house backup generator.
● Attached 3 car garage
Year Round Creek
● Ward Creek runs along the southern border of the property.
● Boyd Creek Bisects the property.
Source and System
● Domestic Well (68 GPM Last Tested)
● The house landscaping and lawn is on drip and sprinkler.
● The horse pasture is on sprinkler irrigation.
Buyer to complete due diligence on irrigation. There are no commercial water rights in place for this Well. Well may qualify for commercial water rights but no application has been made. Domestic Water
● 68 Gallon Per Minute Well (See Well Flow Test Performed in 2017)
Onsite Septic System
● Sand Filter System
Utilities & Services
● Pacific Power Co.
● Propane (1,000 Gallon Tank)
● Spectrum (High Speed Cable)
● Spectrum (Dish or Direct TV available)
● The shop includes Covered RV parking (over 40’) and two bay doors for general shop work or storage of vehicles or other toys. The structure is approximately 45’x45’.
● The horse barn includes 4 stalls, tack room, extra high ceiling, hay loft and lots of storage space. The structure is approximately 50’x50’.
● 120’x60’ Concrete Tennis Court with Lights and Fence.
● Outdoor riding arena.
● Approximately 8 acres of fenced horse pasture with underground sprinklers.
Hunting Blinds/Food Plot
● There are two raised hunting blinds and a food plot for deer.
CLIMATE (Source: “Sperlings Best Places”)
Rogue River, Oregon
"The annual rainfall in inches. Updated: December, 2016"Rainfall (in.)
"The annual snowfall in inches. Updated: December, 2016"Snowfall (in.)
"The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch). Updated: December, 2016"Precipitation Days
"The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny. Updated: December, 2016"Sunny Days
"The average daily high temperature for the month of July, in degrees Fahrenheit. Updated: December, 2016"Avg. July High
"The average daily low temperature for the month of January, in degrees Fahrenheit. Updated: December, 2016"Avg. Jan. Low
Rogue River (Town)
● 3 Miles
Access & Boat Launch to the Rogue River
● 7 Miles - Valley of the Rogue State Park
● 12 Miles
Rogue Valley International Airport
● 21 Miles
● 24 Miles
● 23 Miles
● 25 Miles
● 35 Miles
Mt Ashland Ski Resort
● 56 Miles
● 70 Miles
Oregon Coast (Brookings)
● 108 Miles
Other Local Attractions
Applegate Valley Wine Trail, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, The Britt Music Festival, the Charming towns of Jacksonville and Ashland. The Oregon Caves, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue & Applegate Rivers. Many lakes, hiking and other outdoor recreational opportunities. Southern Oregon also has thousands of acres of public lands for your recreational enjoyment.