12/11 Mon- D day
12/12 Tues- E day
Drama Club Performances 6pm & 7pm
12/13 Weds- A day
12/14 Thurs- B day
12/15 Fri- C day
J. L. Mudd Elementary
610 Prince Ruppert
Mrs. Adesha Thompson
December 12, 2017
8:00 am. - 4:30 pm.
Click here to see more pictures!
Dr. Bernard DuBray
Panther Cub Post
Dr. Stephanie Mountain
I want to thank everyone who came to our Winter Wonderland Celebration. It was wonderful to see our families coming together to support our J.L. Mudd community!
It is hard to believe that 2017, as well as the first half of the school year is coming to a close. I am sure many of you, as am I, are experiencing the craziness of the Holiday Season. It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the many activities occurring. I encourage you to slow down and take time with your little one to reflect on the meaning of the season. No matter your personal beliefs, we want our children to be kind and compassionate to others. This time of the year is perfect to reinforce these life skills.
I also want to remind you to always send your child to school with a coat. We are seeing many students coming to school without the appropriate clothing for outdoor recess in the cold.
I hope you have a wonderful week and, as always, if you have any concerns or celebrations, my door is open.
J. L. Mudd
FZSD Parent Info Link
Elementary Parent Handbook
J. L. MUDD HEALTH CORNER
During cold & flu season,please remember:
· Students should not attend school with a fever, severe diarrhea, or vomiting.
· We encourage students to return to school after they are fever-free without the aid of medication for 24 hours.
· Call the office in the morning prior to the start of the school day if your child will be absent due to illness.Please let us know if your child has been diagnosed by a physician with Influenza, Pneumonia, Strep Throat, or any other contagious illness.
· Doctor's notes should be sent to school for the nurse,especially if your child has been given restrictions on physical activities, such as P.E. and recess, or requires medication be given during the school day.
· If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our nurse, Mrs. Affholder, between the hours of 8:40-4:10.
As a reminder, we cannot send medication home on the bus or with the child. A parent must pick up the medication at school.
As the weather gets more and more chilly, remember to send your child to school with a coat and gloves/hat. We try to have outside recess as much as possible, and we don't want our kiddos cold. Let's be proactive and get coats and backpacks set out at night, so they are ready to go in the morning.